Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The dawn of a year.

My first blogpost in 2011 has to be dedicated to the uprising sun shown on my header photo.
Every morning (like this in Wales during Christmas last year) is a gift for many of us almost dead some years ago due to terminal sickness, but saved to life by organ donation. This spring it will be 13 years since I was given the gift for life from someone who´s life could not be saved. A second-hand heart and a second-hand kidney, but full of energy and life potential, to one who would have been a shading memory if not receiving this gift.

At the dawn of the new year the dawn of the day on Boxing Day last year will be the reminder of this great gift. It is my responsibility to care about the gift as I have done and will do in the years ahead. Thanks.
Life is Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment