Friday, November 12, 2010

Studying for your bar exam?

Photograph copyright: DAVID McMAHON (Image ID: 131-7720)


We had just finished dinner at the Hog's Breath Cafe when the lighting around the bar area caught my eye. By this time we were out on the wide pedestrian walkway, and I knew I didn't really have enough time to go back inside.

So I shot this from outside, looking through the wide glass window that allows passers-by to look into the cafe. I could have shot a really tight frame, with just the black silhouettes against the blue-lit bar, but it was much more fun to allow one of the wooden chairs to intrude in the foreground!

By the way, did you look close enough to spot the reflection on the top of the chair in the middle?

And if you want to take part in a fun title-writing contest on my Red Bubble site, just click here to enter (or simply view) the entries for a "numbers" image with a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment