Monday, August 17, 2009

Orange, Clockwork

I Think It's Beyond A Shadow Of Doubt

Photographs copyright: DAVID McMAHON


These images were shot in late June this year, as I walked toward a city car park. It was early in the afternoon and there was a strong breeze tossing the thin branches of nearby saplings that had not quite lost all their foliage.

I stopped to admire the shadows dancing across the walls of a nearby building. Then, as I approached the car park, I realised the shadows etched an interesting motif across the bright orange tiles of the support pillars.


Doesn't matter if you’re in a hurry. When you see a sight that forces you to stop and admire it, you simply have to gets the lens cap off your camera and shoot the scene.

Light is capricious. Trust me. A great light effect you see today might not be there tomorrow or the day after.


Visit the creative team behind That's My World Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment