Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Door to Assume vivid / astro focus

On Thursday David in Australia presented an open mouth as his contribution to his "The door" meme.
I Promise To Tell The Tooth, The Whole Tooth - And Nuthin' But The Tooth
was his heading for the post. Today I copy his promise.
An exhibition at the National Gallery here in Oslo called Assume vivid or Astro focus, is open at "Tullinsløkka" until September 13th. I think the door to the installations inside, with the teeth where the children played is almost identical to David´s truth.
Inside I cannot copy almost anything because the process of entering and being there must be the artist´s intention. However a few photo shots are presented.
Do not hesitate to make your own decision of what you see.
T became dizzy and I left without any real need to return.
For earlier posts in this series, check out The Doors Archive. and find others The Doors on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment