Tuesday, August 25, 2009

F is For Finding Blues

I have been tagged. Now, I usually don't care too much about that kind of thing, but since it was my French blog-Friend Malyss who gave me this task I just couldn't say no. And it also gave me an opportunity For Finding Fs For this week's ABC Wednesday. The task was as Follows:
To choose seven pictures with blue colour, and choose seven people to tag.
I must admit that I'll only do the First half and hope that Malyss will Forgive me For not doing the second half.

As you can see above, I have started with a simple blue Flower that I Found late one evening in my own lawn (For the occasion renamed Field). The Flower is in England called Harebell (Campanula rotundifolia), but the Scots call it Blue bell - as we do (Blåklokke)

The blue sky is From outside Kristiansand - about as Far to the south as one can come in Norway. For good measure I have included a gull (or at least 99% of one). This one is called Fiskemåse in large parts of Norway.

In Norway we have Fjords. And on the Fjords there are boats - among them blue ones...

I have Few posts without something From Bergen. This is the Funicular cable car Fløibanen on the way up to Mount Fløyen. And the car is of course blue.

Malyss is very Fond of benches and has shown a blue one herself. I didn't think I could Find one, but I managed the job and here it is.

I didn't think I could Find a blue cat either...

Malyss loves the Mediterranean, and with good reason. I don't have any digital pictures From the south of France to show her, but I hope this photo of a peaceful Greek Fisherman waiting patiently For the Fish to bite here by the blue sea and under the blue sky will do.



Today's post is an entry in the FIFTH round of ABC Wednesday, the meme initiated by Denise Nesbitt.

For more, you can log on via the MckLinky enabled site

No comments:

Post a Comment