Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bench of the Week (14)

For this week's Bench of the Week I have found some more examples from the centre of Bergen. Back to back with a parked bicycle as companion.

From the other side we can see that it is a small square, called Tårnplass.

Once it was used for parking cars, but not anymore. Now you can park people.

My own interest in benches stems from the site published by PERBS and Kerri and the site published by Malyss. Also, others have shown an interest in the subject, so I have started to take photos of benches when I "stumble" across one. I have not made this into a meme, but if anyone else would like to join me in publishing benches on Fridays, they are of course welcome to do so. Give me a hint and I'll come visiting.

PS For "reasons of summer" I have not been able to visit all those who commented my last bench-post. I'll try to make amends later on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment