Monday, October 5, 2009

My world Tuesday



Visit the creative team behind That's My World Tuesday.

Part of my every day life is controlling health status and eating long life medication for one, two, three and more reasons. Yesterday I had to visit Rikshospitalet (National Hospital) for controlling blood values, visiting doctores and make plans for the coming three months. Most seems accordance to expectations.
I used the opportunity to get some photos of the hospital with surroundings.

The photo above shows eastern side of the hospital with the beautiful sculpture.The second photo is from the hospital neighborhood with the old building at Gaustad Hospital. The winter is coming closer every day, and report from Norefjell (see HERE and HERE) tell about 15 to 30 cm new snow. The web-camera at Bjorli tells even more.

This was my report to My World on Tuesday, and I look forward to visit yours sites later.

(By the way, on Tuesday I have an appointment with my dentist too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment