Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bench of the week (27) - Goathland station

I had sort of thought of using some benches from London this time. Not so. The one(s) I had were even below my standard. So I thought - why not use some British railway benches I had on file, and then I would also be able to continue my motif of station benches from last week? So here they are:
Goathland railway station is a station on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway and serves the village of Goathland in North Yorkshire, England. It is famous for appearing in the television series Heartbeat and as Hogsmeade station the Hogwarts Express stop at in the Harry Potter films.
All information from Wikipedia, of course. I also did them in black & white. I felt it suited a veteran railway.


I have now been showing benches once a week for half a year. Maybe I should do something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment