Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shark-Infested Waters

It's The Fin Edge Of The Wedge

Photographs copyright: DAVID McMAHON


Some "wildlife" shots are tame in comparison with others! So I have to admit that I did not go swimming with the sharks to take this shot. It's just part of a mural here in Melbourne. The nature of the artwork is marine life, as you can see below ....


And while it's the sort of artwork that evokes images of "Finding Nemo", I have to tell you quite categorically that there is nothing fishy about the quality of the images.


Lucky it's all decent quality, although I could not spot a signature on the huge mural. You're going to ask me what size it is, right? I'm thinking about three metres tall by five metres wide. And no, there were no damp squibs, although there were a few damp squids!

Check out the rules at Camera Critters or go to Misty Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment