Thursday, August 26, 2010

New View


Yesterday when I looked out of my kitchen window I saw this:



So,I made a run to the fabric store, hardware store and spent a couple of hours in the afternoon sewing, and now we see this:



It's hard to tell in these photos, but the red in the fabric is a perfect match for my walls. Now I don't have to look at the new house all day long. I think the new house will be attractive when finished (the owner told me today that it will be painted brick), but in the meantime it's nice to have a break from the Tyvek view.





Now I am going to make the cafe curtains for the breakfast area. I had to order the rods (16 inch rods are hard to find, but I ordered them online) and I'll make the curtains this weekend. They will be out of the same fabric, but in flat panels. Photos when they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment