Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bench of the week (4)...

Some of you may wonder why I have named this Bench of the week (4) when last week was number 2. The answer is simple: I got such a compliment from Anna-Lys in the comments, which in addition led to her own Bench of the week (3) that I couldn't with any respect use that name! So No. 4 it is.

My own growing interest in benches stems from the site published by PERBS and Kerri and the site published by Malyss. Also, many others have shown an interest in the subject, so I have started to take photos of benches when I "stumble" across one.

The present bench is also from the Arboretum and Botanical Garden here in Bergen. In this case they have combined "ready-made" wooden seats with not-so ready-made stones in an area which is more paved and elaborately laid out.

I have not made this into a meme, but if anyone else would like to join me in publishing benches on Fridays, they are of course welcome to do so. Give me a hint and I'll come visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment