Friday, April 10, 2009

Bench of the week (2)

Last Friday I carelessly named my post Bench of the week. It was not meant as anything more than that - the picture of a bench posted that week. However, some of my commentators wondered whether I was starting a new series, a new meme or something. I was not. On the other hand, I have quite a lot of pictures of benches lying around and more are not difficult to find, so here is Bench of the week (2). Should anyone else feel the urge to do the same, they are of course welcome to do so.

This little stone bench is also from the Arboretum and Botanical Garden here in Bergen. It shows how one with simple remedies can make a useful little resting place for the weary flower-enthusiast. This whole area is criss/crossed by small trails that are often interrupted by small benches made in many different ways and of different materials.

You usually stumble in people carrying cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment