Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Final Bridge

It is now a year since we officially started the "Bridges between" monthly meme. My first post showed a bridge inside Rikshosptitalet University Hospital in Oslo, and it gave a short background for the reason why I spent two months there. In a little while I will go back there for my yearly control. One is always a bit nervous before these occasions - it would be a lie to say otherwise. That is one cause for showing another bridge from Rikshospitalet. This one leads from the Hospital itself to the Hospital Hotel facilities where one stays during the latter part of various treatments, during controls and such things. I have crossed that one many times.

Another reason for showing it is that it winds up this little meme. All good things must come to an en end, and I feel that this meme has done just that. It does not mean that I will stop posting pictures of bridges. That would mean that I would have to stop blogging, and I'm not ready for that just yet :-) .

Let me use the opportunity to thank the participants who have contributed to this series. It has been great fun for me and I hope that it has been that for you too.

PS I will probably not be home when this is posted, but I will try to make my comments ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment