Saturday, January 10, 2009

I have been roasted!!

I am at the moment slowly roasting for the upcoming Sunday dinner. No, seriously - the well-known Australian blogging guru David McMahon has chosen me to be the subject for this Sunday' s feature on his "Authorblog".

I feel it is an honour, since I don't look upon my blogs as anything special at all. But it is nice to get noticed. I'm only human...

To finish the post, I'll show you a picture which I feel is fairly typical of my photography. It was taken this morning at about 11.00 with the wind at about 20m/s (about 39 knots) - and increasing. It shows a fjord, a bridge and a fishing vessel.

BTW - the picture of myself was taken in Greece by one of my daughters.

Have a nice week-end! I know I'm going to, now...








No comments:

Post a Comment