Thursday, January 14, 2010

Indispensable Gadgets or State-of-the-Art Necessities

I am of course a 24/7 user of Apple - Iphone 3G S, the best ever all-round smartphone available. I call it my brain prosthesis.

I have more than 3100 selected Iphotos, my total iTunes music library, Address list, E-Mail boxes, about 100 Aps including TomTom GPS, Radio and news online, Calendar with activity control, Conversation messages text and photos, Camera / Video recorder and Telephone lists synchronized with my MacBook Pro. Everything needed for action or being available if necessary.

Yesterday I received a new gadget. An Ipod Shuffle (Stainless-steel 4G special edition).
Winning 3rd price at a Music Choice competition (in reality Tullen was the winner), makes our exercising with music even more easy. With the valuable music box capable for 1000 songs, Voice over and specifications like 45.2 mm high, 17.5 mm wide and only 7.8 mm deep and 17.2 grams weight, I don´t think we need the iPhone on the treadmill or in the walks in nature. The difference in dimension can be seen on the photo.

Apple and Mac are the answers to our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment