Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bench of the week (9)

This week's bench can be looked upon as a representative of the public benches in Bergen. This one is one of the many that is placed around the lake "Lille Lungegaardsvann" in "Byparken" (TheCity Park) in Bergen.

Below is the same bench seen from the other side with the Bergen Art Museum (formerly an office building for local The Electricity Board) in the background.

I have not made this into a meme, but if anyone else would like to join me in publishing benches on Fridays, they are of course welcome to do so. Give me a hint and I'll come visiting.

PS If anyone should think they I have been too heavy with Photoshop lately, I have not. The clear colours and saturation is due to the use of a Polarizing filter on my main lens. It acts like a sun glass for the camera, and is a very old technique. I have just used it more often lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment