Monday, October 27, 2008

A bridge - a part of my daily world

Those who have followed this blog will know that I'm interested in bridges - anyone living along the coast of Norway will be that. They will also recognize this bridge as the Sotrabroen (the Sotra Bridge) - a subject I have shown very often. It is also a daily part of my life since i Cross it at least twice a day. I'm so interested in Bridges that I host a small, monthly meme the first Monday in each month called Bridges between on this subject.

The present picture is also my first foray into the dark forest of HDR (High Dynamig Range imaging) . The aim of this technique is to extend the dynamic range of pictures and is supposed to require two or more pictures of the same subject. However, following the advice of Troy Mullens, I have tried to make it work with only one. This is based on a high contrast image - as I said, my first attempt.

Back to the present:

Have a look at other places around the world with That's my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment